Swebrick

För dig som hittat tillbaka till LEGO®. En mötesplats för vuxna entusiaster.
Huvudmeny

[MOC] Barrunda Manor - Guilds of Historica

Startat av Zilmrud, 03 september 2019 kl. 10:02

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

Zilmrud

Barrunda Manor is a big farm and land in the eastern parts of Zamorah Shire. The Manor is now named after the owner of the Manor but in historic records it's named Zephyr Hill. The Manor has got a old main building and large areas of land. In later days the Manor has become a big farm and also a tavern for locals or travlers.

Sir Ganda Barrunda is a former member of The Aurum Order in the mountain city Zamorah. He was a rising member in the order that had some of the more questionable ways of getting into power. The Manor was awarded to him for his great and honorable work. Some say it also was to get rid of him...
Sir Ganda and his wife Alma moved to the manor recently. The have some enemies from old times so they feel that they have to have a guard at their side all the time.

The newer barn is from the time when the Manor started farming business. On the farm they have many kinds of livestock such as cows, chickens, pigs and others.

The farm has alot of peasants working on the farm and in the fields. They mostly live in the many small cottages and huts around the land of the manor.

There are many different kinds of crops on the lands, like wheat, corn and carrots

Extra Photos

About the build
This build got alot bigger than I intended it to do. Mostly because I became a bit tired of it. When I started with the main house it got bigger because I wanted to try some new build techniques, like the leaning walls, the front "tower" and the roof. When the house became big I also had to extend the other buildings. The barn I built first, so when it became the smaller building I had to tweek the story a bit.

The arch window technique is Droddo's creation from Mophet Training Ground.
The crows around the scarecrow is actually me being pissed off about the birds that do their business on my porch even if I have this bright reflecting spinning that supposed to scare them away.

The name of the Sir Ganda Barrunda started when I wanted to come up with a name of the build. So I looked on the crest and googled "two-headed BIRD". So Gandberunda is a mythological creature from india. Then I tweeked the name a bit and had a laugh. Barrunda is the swedish name for bar-hop. So the tavern can be a part of a bar-hop.
//Peter Z:a Ilmrud (Zilmrud)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zilmrud/

Bokeslundsparken

Alltså man blir nästan mållös så snyggt det är! Alla dina byggen, både stora och ännu större är otroligt fina, fantasifulla, detaljrika och livliga. Dessutom finurliga lösningar. Ambitionsnivån är ju så hög att det måste vara syrefattigt där uppe!

Tyvärr gör det ju att ens egna byggen ser ut som livlösa gråa utedass...

Zilmrud

Citat från: Bokeslundsparken skrivet 03 september 2019 kl. 15:16
Alltså man blir nästan mållös så snyggt det är! Alla dina byggen, både stora och ännu större är otroligt fina, fantasifulla, detaljrika och livliga. Dessutom finurliga lösningar. Ambitionsnivån är ju så hög att det måste vara syrefattigt där uppe!

Tyvärr gör det ju att ens egna byggen ser ut som livlösa gråa utedass...

Tack för de fins orden. Men mina byggen är bara klossar precis som alla andras. Sedan har jag doxk en vana av stora projekt så det rullar på bra. I det stora hela så klossar jag bara ihop. Sedan finns det detaljer och lösningar som jag måste klura på. Men oftast löser jag det allt eftersom. Så det är bara att bygga på!

Classus

Ibland blir jag alldeles förälskad i byggen. Det här är ett sådant tillfälle. Du har skapat underbara kurvformer och fin grebling. Riktigt snyggt byggt!

Zilmrud

Citat från: Classus skrivet 04 september 2019 kl. 18:51
Ibland blir jag alldeles förälskad i byggen. Det här är ett sådant tillfälle. Du har skapat underbara kurvformer och fin grebling. Riktigt snyggt byggt!

Tack så mycket  ;D

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.