Swebrick

För dig som hittat tillbaka till LEGO®. En mötesplats för vuxna entusiaster.
Huvudmeny

LEGO i media (samlingstråd)

Startat av Nextuz, 23 januari 2009 kl. 18:37

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

Nextuz

Slow mo guys...
Riskerar nog en banning...meeen :P

Tektor

Citat från: Nextuz skrivet 01 oktober 2015 kl. 14:33
Slow mo guys...
Riskerar nog en banning...meeen :P

"Mostly Mega Bloks" och sen Jack Stone på det. Ingen skada skedd. :)
Fast en blir ju lite sugen på att se ett snyggare bygge sprängas.

Eigenbrötler

Ta en titt i min butik, jag kanske har bitarna du behöver?
 ▶▶▶𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘◀◀◀

Nextuz

Världens största legohusvagn :)

andreas E

Peter S

Memmla

Citat från: Peter S skrivet 23 oktober 2015 kl. 17:07
Citat från: andreas E skrivet 23 oktober 2015 kl. 14:09
Kassaskåp i Lego
http://www.nyteknik.se/popular_teknik/teknikrevyn/article3941070.ece
Nu vet jag vad jag ska göra av min mini-size Millenium Falcon light gray printed 8x8 dish!

Coolt, roligt att han dela med sig hur han gjort också :)

Man_utan_namn

mechamike

Citat från: Man_utan_namn skrivet 24 oktober 2015 kl. 21:38
Lego vill inte stöta sig med den kinesiska regimen/marknaden:

http://www.dn.se/kultur-noje/konst-form/ai-weiwei-forvagras-lego-till-konst/

Helt fel! Weiwei förvägras inte Lego till konst. Han som så många andra kvalificerar sig helt enkelt inte för att köpa Lugbulk.
Lego har ett tydligt regelverk för hur man får köpa direkt av dom i bulkmängd till rabatterat pris. WeiWei uppfyller inte regelverket och får därför göra som nästan alla andra, handla sitt Lego i affären eller på S@H.

Tråkigt att DN tar upp en helt felaktigt skriven artikel från the Guardian utan att kolla med Lego hur det verkligen ligger till..

Texten nedan kommer från Lego i vårt Ambassadörsforum.

CitatThis is the reactive statement from LEGO. I really appreciate you reaching out to us to help calm the waters;) By principle, we cannot comment on the dialogue we have with our customers, partners, consumers or other stakeholders. I would like to rectify a widespread misconception we see reported. I want to stress that we respect any individuals' right to free creative expression, and we neither can nor wish to censor, prohibit or ban the creative use of LEGO bricks by any individual – be it a child, fan or artist. Millions of fans, adults, children and artists use LEGO bricks globally as a creative medium to express their imagination and creativity in many different ways and projects. These projects are not endorsed or supported by the LEGO Group. Any individual can purchase all the LEGO bricks they desire through normal sales channels – such as toy stores - or get access to LEGO bricks in other ways to create different LEGO projects if they desire to do so. However, as a company dedicated to delivering great creative play experiences to children, we refrain - on a global level - from actively engaging in or endorsing the use of LEGO bricks in projects or contexts of a political agenda. This principle is not new, but has been in place for decades. This means that when we receive requests for donations or support for projects from artists we kindly decline, in the cases where we are made aware there is a political context. This goes for brick donations as well as the possibility of purchasing LEGO bricks in very large quantities directly from the LEGO Group i.e. bulk purchase. I want to stress once again that this does not mean that we censor, prohibit or ban creative use of LEGO bricks by artists. Anyone can purchase LEGO bricks in toy stores or in other ways and use them for any purpose they desire.

Anledningen till att TLG håller allt med politik på armlängds avstånd är följande incident:
http://raster.art.pl/gallery/artists/libera/libera_lego.htm
?

Eigenbrötler

Citat från: mechamike skrivet 05 november 2015 kl. 14:11

Helt fel! Weiwei förvägras inte Lego till konst. Han som så många andra kvalificerar sig helt enkelt inte för att köpa Lugbulk.
Lego har ett tydligt regelverk för hur man får köpa direkt av dom i bulkmängd till rabatterat pris. WeiWei uppfyller inte regelverket och får därför göra som nästan alla andra, handla sitt Lego i affären eller på S@H.

Tråkigt att DN tar upp en helt felaktigt skriven artikel från the Guardian utan att kolla med Lego hur det verkligen ligger till..

CitatThis is the reactive statement from LEGO. I really appreciate you reaching out to us to help calm the waters;) By principle, we cannot comment on the dialogue we have with our customers, partners, consumers or other stakeholders. I would like to rectify a widespread misconception we see reported. I want to stress that we respect any individuals' right to free creative expression, and we neither can nor wish to censor, prohibit or ban the creative use of LEGO bricks by any individual – be it a child, fan or artist. Millions of fans, adults, children and artists use LEGO bricks globally as a creative medium to express their imagination and creativity in many different ways and projects. These projects are not endorsed or supported by the LEGO Group. Any individual can purchase all the LEGO bricks they desire through normal sales channels – such as toy stores - or get access to LEGO bricks in other ways to create different LEGO projects if they desire to do so. However, as a company dedicated to delivering great creative play experiences to children, we refrain - on a global level - from actively engaging in or endorsing the use of LEGO bricks in projects or contexts of a political agenda. This principle is not new, but has been in place for decades. This means that when we receive requests for donations or support for projects from artists we kindly decline, in the cases where we are made aware there is a political context. This goes for brick donations as well as the possibility of purchasing LEGO bricks in very large quantities directly from the LEGO Group i.e. bulk purchase. I want to stress once again that this does not mean that we censor, prohibit or ban creative use of LEGO bricks by artists. Anyone can purchase LEGO bricks in toy stores or in other ways and use them for any purpose they desire.

Anledningen till att TLG håller allt med politik på armlängds avstånd är följande incident:

helt sjukt! hädelse, ett slag i ansiktet på en purist som mig  ::)
Ta en titt i min butik, jag kanske har bitarna du behöver?
 ▶▶▶𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘◀◀◀

Nextuz

Citat från: mechamike skrivet 05 november 2015 kl. 14:11

Men DN refererar till the Gardian att Lego inte tillåter bulkköp av bitar för politiska syften...
Det är precis så Det står från Lego.
CitatThis means that when we receive requests for donations or support for projects from artists we kindly decline, in the cases where we are made aware there is a political context.

Tobbe Arnesson

Ai Weiwei gör just nu konst i Lego, donerat från fans:

http://www.hungertv.com/feature/ai-weiwei-got-that-lego/

https://www.instagram.com/aiww/

Edit: Det slog mig att den gemene legonörden kanske inte vet vem Ai Weiwei är: https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Weiwei
Blogg: Robotkampen

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.