[MOC] The journey of Parzival - The Arkbri river Oasis (Chapter I, Part II) GoH

Startat av Zilmrud, 25 augusti 2019 kl. 22:19

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

Zilmrud

The Arkbri River Oasis

On the Oilroad between Barqa and Mophet, where the Arkbri River meets the road lies The Arkbri River Oasis. 

This village started as a tent camp and grow with time to be a settlement and later a Village. It's a popular place to stop and fill up the water supplies for travelers on the oil road. It's also a good meating point between Barqa and Mophet and a good place for trade. Nowadays the villages has got their own guards and military watch tower. Even The Order of Aslan has got a small temple and a minaret.

The journey of Parzival
Chapter I, part II
The Arkbri River Oasis

A few days later the caravan arrived to settlement by a river in the dessert. It was an oasis with full of life and vegetation. There was a few houses and a watchtower. And in the middle the road went through. They stopped to take a break and refill the water bags and water the animals. 

On the journey the past days the company had the time to talk to each other. But they had to talk silently so the guards didn't hear them. The had found out that the buzz in the head was the same for everyone. The intensity of the buzzing was connected to how hard they focused on remembering things from the past. And Hoves had an idea that it also where linked to the slave trader in front of the caravan and that the buzzing depended on the distance to him. Maybe he was a mage or something like that he said. They had decided that they should test it and test if there were any chance of getting away from the caravan. They played rock-scissor-paper and Left-eye lost. So when they stopped the next time he was going to try to run away from the caravan.

"- We are stopping" 

"- We are going to fill up our water supplies, it's time for your move Left-eye" 

"- Ok, when the guards open the cage, try to get his attention so I can sneak past"

"- Ok" the others said.

The cloaked slave trader in the front of the caravan walked away a bit and greeted some strange looking people in black clothes. Z saw the they came to some kind of agreement and exchange of a scroll, then they walked separate ways.

The guard opened the cage door and said:

"- Stand back you filthy scum! Stand in line so I can fasten the chains"

The cage door opened with a screatching sound. Fast like a ferret Right-Eye got in the way of the cage door and pretended to get his hand in the way. He screamed out loud and hold his hand to his chest.

"- Aaaaaahhhh, my hand, my hand" he screamed and the others ran to his aid and blocked the view so the guard didn't see what happened.

"- Scatter you scum! Make way!" the screamed and lashed his whip in the air with a loud bang!

In the commotion by the cage door Left-eye sneaked behind the guard and hide under the carriage. 

"- What is this about?"

The cloaked slave trader  came towards them. When he passed the carriage Left-Eye ran, silent like a cat, away from the caravan in the other direction. 

"- Don't just stand there you grunt, fasten the slaves to the chain" 

When they all was gathered and fastened with cains the guard noticed that someone were missing.

"- My Lord, they are only five. The thief from Sionnach is gone!" he shouted.

"- SILENCE!" he screamed.

As he did he held his hand up in the air and the guard fell to the ground, all red in his face and holding his hands around his own throat.

"- You don't say things like that! Keep quiet! Do you understand that!" he said in a low rumbling voice.

"- Of course my Lord" he whispered with sore throat.

The mage lifted his staff into the air and started whisper in a low voice in language Z didn't recognize. Z felt a tingling sensation in his mind. At first it was like a light touch of something like a soundless whisper. But as the mage intensified his whispering a noise started to build up in his head and a slight vibration started in his fingers. The air around the mage was vibrating like a mirage. Then the noise in Z head and the vibration in his fingers intensified quickly and ended with a loud bang in his head when the mage let loose his magic.

Everything went quiet and they all heard a terrible scream from a bushes not far from the road. 

"- Go get him, his over there" he said and pointed towards bushes by a house.

One of the guards ran over to the bushes to fetch him.

Z fell to the floor and became very nauseous.

"- What happened Z" she sat down beside him.

"- I'm.... uuhh... did... did you hear that?" he stuttered.

"- Hear what?"

"- That noise... it... it was in my head"

"- I heard"

Z looked up and saw that Hooves was sitting by the fence with his face in his hands. 

"- There were a noise and a loud bang in my head"

"- So it wasn't just me" 

The guard came back dragging Left-Eye in the foot, he was fainted.

"- You don't run away from me" he said in anger. "- Next time I won't be that gentle" he said grinning.
//Peter Z:a Ilmrud (Zilmrud)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zilmrud/

mattiasr

Zilmrud

Citat från: mattiasr skrivet 12 september 2019 kl. 21:36
Spännande! Vi behöver fortsättningen! : )

Kul att är kan du gillade det. Hoppas på att jag kan hinna få tid till att bygga på denna story i höst.

Här kan du hitta nästa episod. Orkade ej lägga upp den här då jag glömde att spara inlägget innan jag postade det på Eurobricks  :-\ :(

Är jobbigt att lägga upp det här igen, sen var det inte mycket till MOC.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/173316-the-journey-of-parzival-desert-illusions-chapter-i-part-iii/

Anders67

insurrection

Snygg inramning med den vita muren, gillar hur sanden "flyter" ut vid öppningarna!

Zilmrud

Citat från: Emma skrivet 14 september 2019 kl. 12:28
Oj så snyggt!

Tackar =)

Citat från: Anders67 skrivet 14 september 2019 kl. 12:44
Mycket snyggt, GoH är riktigt kul att följa

Tackar!
Citat från: insurrection skrivet 14 september 2019 kl. 17:08
Snygg inramning med den vita muren, gillar hur sanden "flyter" ut vid öppningarna!
Det är kul med story byggandet =)

Tackar! =)

Zilmrud

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.