[MOC] Reinforcing the walls of Zamorah - Guilds of Historica

Startat av Zilmrud, 30 juni 2019 kl. 08:30

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

Zilmrud

Reinforcing the walls of Zamorah

Mitt första bidrag till Challenge 3 i Guilds of Historica. Tar med texten från forumet för den som vill läsa:

After the death of Zamorah's ruler, Zull af Drachen, The Aurum Order took over the power in Zamorah. They decided that Historica should be aware of the hidden city. So the mages lifted the dome of concealment and the city was there for everyone to see.

The war was over and The Aurum Order saw a chance to find new ways of trade with Historica. But after some time there were rumours coming from other parts of Avalonia, Mitgardia and Kaliphlin about dark creatures and a rising threat. The citizens of Zamorah was talking about these new rumours and the word spread like wildfire in the city. The Aurum Order felt the concern from the citizens and gave the order to reinforce the walls of Zamorah, starting with the eastern walls.

Zamorah is on top of a mountain and the only way to access it is by air or via lifts from the docks in the caves under the mountain. The walls around the mountain city is already high and only a small strip of land is outside the walls. To strengthen the wall armoured plates of Aurumium, the strong and gold coloured metall of Zamorah, is being mounted on the outside of the wall. The plates is made in pyramide shapes to avert incoming projectiles and to distribute the force of the impact.

To reinforce the defence of the wall big ballistas is built to fight of enemy dragons and other big flying threats. And to fight of any enemies that may land outside the walls the walls is fitted with outlets for spraying Dragonbreath, a highly flammable liquid, on the enemies.

To get the work done properly two members of The Aurum Order, a elven mage and a druid, were sent out to monitor the work. The wall had to withstand fire from dragons and trebuchet projectiles and also bombardment of magic spells. 

To insure that the workers were safe during the work outside the wall archers from the elite force called Guardians of Zamorah.

//Peter Z:a Ilmrud (Zilmrud)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zilmrud/

Anders67

Massor av härliga detaljer, hoppas få chansen att se dem irl.
Den stora "cross-bow"en var häftig och de små varghuvuden som sticker ut ur muren.
Sedan gillar jag även de smala fönstren/gluggarna i muren.

Sollan

Snyggt! Väldigt förtjust i trädrötterna!

Zilmrud

Citat från: Anders67 skrivet 30 juni 2019 kl. 11:57
Massor av härliga detaljer, hoppas få chansen att se dem irl.
Den stora "cross-bow"en var häftig och de små varghuvuden som sticker ut ur muren.
Sedan gillar jag även de smala fönstren/gluggarna i muren.

Tackar. Nackdelen med GoH-byggena jag gör är att de rivs efter foto. Så ingen får se dem IRL  :(

Fördelen dock är att man kan använda alla bitar man har i stort sätt. Man behöver inte bitsnåla.

Zilmrud

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.