Swebrick

För dig som hittat tillbaka till LEGO®. En mötesplats för vuxna entusiaster.
Huvudmeny

[MOC] Western Gate of Zamorah - Guilds of Historica

Startat av Zilmrud, 25 augusti 2019 kl. 21:28

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

Zilmrud

Western Gate of Zamorah Valley

The shire of Zamorah spands true a wast valley with the Mitgardian mountains to the north, in the east and in the west there is offshoots of the mountain going south. This surrounds the shire like a horse shoe. To the south there is rolling green landscape with farmlands and forest along the river going south.

At the mountain ridge on the west border of Zamorah shire stands the twin towers of Anc' Dam. Old watchtowers built in ancient times long before Zamorah was there. In the old library at The Royal Cartographer's Guild of Albion there is an ancient script roll that tells of long forgotten times when a race, not much different from the orchs roamed these lands. The script roll tells of two twin towers built by this orchlike race.

The twin towers stands on either side of a ravine in the western mountain ridge. The ravine has always been a natural way to cross the mountain offshoot. When Zamorah was built and the shire expanded this was a good place to fortify. A bridge was built between the towers and a fortified gate was built at the bottom of the ravine making it much harder to enter the Zamorah valley.

The ravine and the gate

The bridge then made the western mountain ridge one of the most popular ways to get up into the Mitgardia mountains. The bridge is therefore a heavily guarded tollgate between Mitgardia and Avalonia. A good income for Zamorah and a great way of controlling the traffic between the guilds.

The guarded tollgate on top of the mountain ridge

View from the north of the twin towers of Anc' Dam

The twin towers and the western gate is located in the west of Zamorah

Location of the western gate in my micro scale MOC of Zamorah

Shot of the western gate from my micro scale MOC of Zamorah

//Peter Z:a Ilmrud (Zilmrud)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zilmrud/

Anders67

Riktigt vasst bygge, och det ser först ut som ett bygge i microskala men vid närmare titt på bilderna så ser man att det är ett riktigt stort bygge! Snyggt!

Classus

Riktigt snyggt byggt! Vad är det för stora bitar som är nästan längst upp i tornen?

Edit: Jag menar alltså de som står på teleskop/handtag till ljussablar.

Zilmrud

Citat från: Anders67 skrivet 25 augusti 2019 kl. 21:33
Riktigt vasst bygge, och det ser först ut som ett bygge i microskala men vid närmare titt på bilderna så ser man att det är ett riktigt stort bygge! Snyggt!

Tackar. Jo det är någon form av skala som passar nanofigurerna. Sedan lite forced perspective på det =)
//Peter Z:a Ilmrud (Zilmrud)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zilmrud/

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.