Swebrick

För dig som hittat tillbaka till LEGO®. En mötesplats för vuxna entusiaster.
Huvudmeny

Ny Fan weekend i Portugal 10-12 Juni

Startat av mechamike, 16 december 2015 kl. 09:16

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

mechamike

Info från Lego Amassadör Network!

"

This weekend at BRICK in London we seized the opportunity to announce that we will be supporting the creation of an additional Fan Weekend event in Europe in 2016.

The event will be placed in Paredes de Coura in Portugal and the steering group aim to schedule the event for the weekend of June 10th to 12th.

As with the Skærbæk Fan Weekend, the event will be driven and owned by an AFOL steering group hosted by Comunidade0937 and any questions should for now be put in this topic until the steering group have and is ready to provide answers.

So put a big "X" in the 2016 calendar - I know I am!
"
?

byStfn

Hmm, jag ska ner i europa veckan efter detta - finns det någon mer info att få i nuläget? Vore kul att kombinera ihop det när jag ändå är ute och åker!

mechamike

CitatDear All,

We're very happy to announce that a new Fan Weekend is going to take place in Portugal this June!

Hosted by the Comunidade 0937 we hope to gather LEGO fans from all around the world and make this an unforgettable experience. Together with you we're planning to turn the town of Paredes de Coura into the heart of our community for a weekend - brimming with passionate AFOLs, fantastic models and creations and insightful workshops!

Registration opened today - if you want to be part of this event, please hurry up to the Paredes de Coura Fan Weekend website and sign-up there. Information is available in English, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese. The registration is mandatory for all participants, even if you won't display any models.

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

Thank you and have fun!

All the best on behalf of the steering group

Markus / rolli

Länk till Facebook grupp: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fanweekend.pt/
?

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.